Hubby and I are so thankful to be home this Christmas!! We hope to stretch and spend as much time squeezing everything in that we can. All the family is in safetly {lacking our BIL...traveling in today safetly we pray} and we are excited to be smoothered with family!
As with most of everything mom does...she always goes all out and above on Christmas. So from her home to yours...merry Christmas!!! You will notice...she has a secret {or not so secret} love for Santa!!


















best wishes for the merriest of Christmas friends!!!!
.............
As with most of everything mom does...she always goes all out and above on Christmas. So from her home to yours...merry Christmas!!! You will notice...she has a secret {or not so secret} love for Santa!!
come on in...
{ entry }
{ living room }




5 comments:
Thanks for the tour of your mom's house. I was sad I didn't get to come see it in person! Enjoy every bit of time with your family!
Merry Merry merry Christmas!!! You're moms house is lovely! I see where your creative genes came from :)
Have a wonderful, safe and relaxing time with your family!!
Thank you for sharing all these photos of your Mom's home. How beautiful!
Happy Holidays :)
LuLu Kellogg
hoping your holiday was perfect!
Now we all know where you get your great decorating ideas!!!
but when are YOU coming back to town lil miss??
Post a Comment