I am so excited to introduce you to my new bff! We met this week on a snowy night...hubby surprised me and came home earlier than usual one night. We headed out to meet her...and we just clicked! I am still getting to know her...although with not many sunny days this week we don't get to "chat" much, but so far I know...
...she is an upgrade from my other friend {horrible way to say it, but true}
...she is a 10.1 in my book {and her manual!}
...we will have many special times together {hope she can keep up!}
...she will probably even get to go to surgery sometimes with hubby {I haven't even been there!}I must take a moment to praise B*st Buy'* praises... when we purchased my previous camera 3.5 years ago we purchased the 4 year warranty plan. Knowing that I "wear out a camera"...we spent the extra dough hoping that if she broke it would be in the protected time. Well, as I mentioned before...I noticed this summer that my pictures were grainier than usual and it shut off sometimes when I tilted it forward to look at the screen. I never took the time to take it to the Geek Sq*ad until right before Christmas {of course!}. So when we got back to town I called to check on her...they "junked her out" and I was to come in and pick out a new camera. I was excited, but a little skeptical...would they force me to get a really low grade camera {the broken one was a 4.1 or 4.2, but the hightest on the market when we got it}, would I get to have another S*ny...the only brand we will buy in a "point and shoot"... to my shocking surprise...we were given a gift card for the price we paid for the broken camera 3.5 years ago!!! So we were able to pick out exactly what we wanted and still had a nice chunk of change left on the gc {goes to show how fast technology changes!!}
...and of course...we bought the 4 year plan again!
11 January 2009
meet my new bff...
Labels: lovely friends, lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am so happy that you found a new BFF...I have been neglecting my old BFF since I have moved..
Hope you guys are doing well..
Yay! I hope I get to meet her this upcoming weekend- let her know though that she does have some competition ;)
Congrats on your new camera!!!
hooray for you and the newest addition to your family. :) just curious what model it is exactly? i'm in the hunting phase...
Congrats!! I hope we get to see more pics of you!
Post a Comment