
Our dear friends welcomed baby Claire yesterday afternoon and we got to meet and love on her today! ...just in the nick of time before I head out of town in a couple days. She is gorgeous, teeny tiny {all 6 lbs 13oz of her}, has more hair than her blonde headed sister did at that age, and has the cutest longest feet! ...and her momma...looks so fabulous and makes the whole process look so easy! {less than 24 hours and see how amazing she looks...my laboring hero!!}

There is something so special to spend time with a sweet family as they have just welcomed their newest member...and something so precious to love on a baby so fresh from God.

K's...thank you so much for letting us share in your special time! We are trying to squeeze in as much time with you as we can before ya'll head into practice this summer. We are so gonna miss you guys! Such a gorgeous family!!

...................................
PS...you ladies are fantastic! thank you so very much for your emails and comments full of recommendations!!! i knew i could count on you!!! thank you so much too for the prayers of safe travels!!




5 comments:
i have to fight the urge to cry every time i see a newborn baby. (in a good way)
and let me just say, when i push out a watermelon there will be no pictures of me for a good month!
aww how adorable!! babies are just so precious :-)
congratulations to your friend! Wee baby Claire is adorable!
I found your blog through a few of my friends... and I love your red hair! This baby is adorable, and I love seeing your blog!
this baby is adorable! my sister just had a baby and I'm obsessed with the little guy. Congrats to your friends and you're so lucky to be able to spend time with them!
Post a Comment