27 October 2009

meet the little mister

thank you friends for your prayers, congratulations, and blessings as hubby and i welcomed our little man! we have spent the last 2 weeks getting to know our precious blessing and molding into a family of 3. we are "smittenly" in love with him!!! God blessed us with such a happy, healthy, thriving, content...and as his mommy i can say...perfect little baby boy!

day12dmommyandce
day12b
mommyandccmommyandcb
DSC04633
day12
day12c

lala is still in town and we are so thankful that she will be loving on him until early december...we have so appreciated her help and support...we are so blessed...

DSC04339
{ ...and she became lala }

18 comments:

Miss G said...

BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!! Kelly

daniella said...

Oh, be still my beating heart. So precious! He looks just like his gorgeous mama :-)

Enjoy every hour with him...it goes by way too fast.

P.S. When I grow up I want to be just like Lala and be there for my daughter and son the way she is to you. Please let her know that a complete stranger thinks she's a hurricane of blessings and will be rewarded in heaven :-)

Anonymous said...

aw...he is sooo cute! Congrats!

julia said...

He is beyond precious! Oh, to breathe in that baby smell; there's nothing else like it in the world. So glad everything is going so well! What a lovely family (including your mom!)

Shilo said...

He is so beautiful, Ashley! Just precious! So happy for you!
Blessings from Paraguay!
Shilo

JanieBird said...

The pictures are beautiful Ashley!..He is too cute...I'm so glad you all are doing well..

Cottage Mommy said...

Pictures! Yay! He is really gorgeous and I can see his Mamma in him! So glad you have your Mamma their to help you too! Congratulations on your beautiful family of three!

Chelle said...

Oh Ashley, oh...he is perfect. Entirely smitten inducing.

Cassie said...

Congratulations he is just so adorable - all that downy smooth baby hair.
Enjoy every second.
xx

Ashlee said...

He is beautiful!! I absolutely adore the picture of him looking up at you. Such a sweet moment to capture! Blessings on your family!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, everyone gets to meet him now! I can vouch that as BEAUTIFUL as he is in his pictures, he is 10Xs more BEAUTIFUL and SWEET in person! I am so excited to be his aunt!!! I love him and just want to steal him and bring him to Texas!!! His mom, dad and lala are the best ever. Just feel so blessed to be a part of such a little miracle!

Aunt ChiChi

Elizabeth said...

FINALLY! :) He is perfect! Beautiful! So yummy! But this is coming from a Mommy who has a thing for sweet baby boys...Congrats again - he is perfect! Can't wait to watch him grow!

Bluebelle said...

Oh he is absolutely gorgeous. I love that cute little pouty mouth! He's adorable, congratulations again!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

What a beautiful baby boy you have there! I love your site and all your pictures are amazing!

Andrea Singarella said...

oh, congratulations Ashley! He is absolutely precious and beautiful. What a blessing. There is nothing in this world like a new baby.
Big hugs, my friend! SO happy for you!
xo andrea

Nicole Marie said...

oh my goshe he is absolutely beautiful! i don't think i've ever seen such a beautiful newborn!
hope you're getting some sleep!

Anonymous said...

I hope you start blogging again soon! I miss it!

Shilo said...

Just thinking about you today for some reason! I hope you are doing well and enjoying being a family of three!
Blessings,
Shilo