
I got "lost" on the internet a couple weeks ago and stumbled across {can't remember from where} the work of the obviously talented Amy Atlas. Don't you just love the orange! I am so in love with orange this time of year and can't wait until the leaves start popping shades of it {they are so close!}.
I am a sucker {pun intended!} for details and so appreciate when others indulge in the little elements too! What a fun job...and a great job Amy does! I mean...how does she not just eat it all up! For a bit more eye candy... i l.o.v.e. this!

Speaking of a job I want...check out this! I would love love love to have her assignments!
p.s. : if you too heart those precious suckers...you can find them from the super sweet {again pun intended} Andrea here...
{ images borrowed from amyatlas.com and edited a bit my moi }
25 September 2008
orange and tasty!
Labels: lovely finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
it's a treat for my eyes!
cute treats! Love it!
Post a Comment