
{ shop sale now! }
in the upcoming months...there will be some changes to t&t...slight changes and some of which I haven't fully thought out...but I want to simplify a bit. Right now I offer about 800 products...I want to pair that down to a more manageable and less overwhelming number! I have been running my new year's sale for a few weeks now...once these goodies are gone they are gone. I am making room for new lines and lovelies that I have been wanting to add and some I have recently found! and also...so so grateful for this postponement and all of your support and voice getting there...
.............
hope you all have a lovely March and I will see you once I return...toodles friends! thank you so much again for the prayers for safe travels!!




5 comments:
hello! i just stumbled on your blog and had to say hello. Your blog is so beautiful!
missing you!
hope you ar ehaving safe travels....
Missing you too, sweet girl. Hope you are well.
hope everything is going marvelously and that you're not too stressed! miss your blogging!
WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?....I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment